We work closely with market leaders in the food industry to produce solutions that truly meet their needs. We have developed a broad range of dynamic food safety solutions and are capable of addressing newly emergent requirements, through targeted R&D and our strong links with research and industry partners.
Our mission is to develop and deliver disruptive, affordable and accessible food safety solutions across the supply chain. We aim to enable full traceability from end to end, by deploying the best technology for rapid detection of contaminants, toxins, pathogens at key points of the food supply chain thus ensuring the most reliable food safety standards for companies and consumers.
3-MCPD and Glycidol Rapid Quantification Kit
- Novel, rapid method for quantifying 3-MCPD and Glycidol esters in edible oils using a simple colorimetric assay.
- Faster and more cost-effective test per sample compared to GC/MS
- High sensitivity (0.1 PPM LOQ)
- Simple sample preperation and minimal lab equipment requirement
- Fast turnaround (4 samples in 80 min)
- Ideal for batch screening and process monitoring
- Online calculator for instant results
- On-site support and training
Qualitative Rapid Test Kits for Food Safety
Camtech’s Qualitative Rapid Test Kits are based on competitive immunochromatography technology, in which toxins in the sample compete with the antigen coated on Test line for the colloidal gold labeled antibody.
The test result can be observed by naked eye. The food products that can be tested include milk, eggs, poultry, tobacco, grains, feeds, and others. The total assay time takes approximately 10 minutes depending on the type of toxins to be tested.
Please find the list of the available single and multiple rapid test kits at this link below:
ELISA Test Kits for Food Safety
Camtech’s ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay) Test Kits are based on direct competitive and indirect competitive ELISA depending on the type of detection for the toxin of interest. The result can be read qualitatively or quantitatively with the aid of a reader.
The food products that can be tested include milk, eggs, poultry, tobacco, grains, feeds, and others. The total assay time varies from 20 minutes to hours depending on the type of toxin and detection method.
Please find the list of the available ELISA test kits and the protocol at this link below:
Mycotoxin Quantitative Rapid test
Camtech’s Mycotoxin Quantitative Rapid Test system enables the detection of mycotoxins in food products, such as wheat, flour, noodles, peanut oil and corn oil using colloidal gold immunochromatographic assay (GICA) technology. With the aid of the Camtech Lateral Flow Assay Reader mycotoxin concentration can be quantitatively measured. The total assay time takes approximately 20 minutes.
- User-friendly and easy to use interface
- Unique calibration standard for each of the batch to ensure good accuracy based on HPLC result
- High sensitivity and specificity
- Simple one step extraction, low requirement of equipment needed
- Buffer solution is environmentally friendly
- Training will be provided to conduct tests
- Can be used to detect mycotoxins in peanut oil, corn oil, wheat, flour and other grains
- Portable, easy to operate at anytime and anywhere
- Saves time for large quantities of samples
- Data connectivity via WIFI or USB thumb drive
Please find further details on the components and protocol of these tests at this link below:
BluLine Portable Fecal Detector
- Locate non-visible traces of fecal contamination on meat
- Handheld and lightweight scanner
- Battery and processor/analyser within small backpack
- Easy to clean
- Technology scalable for full carcass scanning